Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Ready to Race... What do you need to do now?
- Gather your own squad of four of your besties PLUS a celebrity teammate. That’s 5 people hitting the ground, fundraising for the top spot to pick your Celebrity Team Mate.
- Commit to raising $20,000 per team to qualify and be eligible to draft your celebrity.
- The more money you raise, the higher your celebrity draft-pick position!
- Your team swag bag is too hefty to fully detail here, but includes Awards Dinner invitations, Celebrity Draft Party invitations, brunch invitations, Stem Cell City Race t-shirts, the chance to meet all participating celebrities and win exclusive incentive prizes, and complimentary food, drink and entertainment throughout the weekend.
Ready to jump into action?
- Register online as a team captain. Once you have registered, our simple, secure, online-fundraising system will guide you through the process of inviting up to four of your action-loving friends or co-workers to join your team! (additional registration fee of $150 is required for each team member)
We’ll be here every step of the way to help you achieve and exceed your goal! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or drop us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
Team Building - Corporate Fundraising Initiatives
The Stem Cell City Race event is a great way to enhance team spirit and foster a healthy corporate culture while raising much needed funds for the McEwen Centre for Regenerative Medicine.
There are a number of ways your team can raise money through fun and easy-to-execute events such as garage sales, bake sales, car washes BBQs, or even just a donation box at your workplace.
In today's working environment team building is becoming increasingly more important. The skills team/participants will require to be part of the winning team are:
- Power of observation
- Ability to decipher challenging clues
How? It's simple.
- Register as a team captain (maximum 5 people per team)
- Invite co-workers, family or friends to join your team and fundraise to meet or surpass the fundraising goal
- Build awareness of the event and your team's effort by utilizing the online fundraising tools
- Have fun – come on out November 18 & 19, 2016 for the time of your life!
Remember the team who raises the most money will have the first opportunity to select their desired celebrity during the draft party!
In order to participate in the McEwen Centre’s Stem Cell City Race each participant on the team consisting of five participants must be 18 years or older. In addition, teams must raise a minimum of $20,000 in order to participate in the race.